Welcome To Gladeville Utility District  

Water Service

Water Spigot

To apply for water service, please come to our office to sign up. We are presenting our water service contract and application available here for your review, but keep in mind that these documents change from time to time. Call our office to be sure that the contract seen here is the most current (last updated September 2010).

If you are currently renting, please provide Gladeville Utility District with a signed letter from your landlord verifying your address or a copy of your lease agreement.

Forms and Documents

Water Subscription Contract Forms

Arbor Crest Water Subscription Contract

Backflow Assembly Repair Report Form

Backflow Assembly Test Report Form

Cross Connection Program Information

Change Request Form

Disconnection of Service

Water Rate Schedules

Current Rate Schedule

Current Fee Chart